Thursday, September 17, 2009


Coming to Ireland, I have discovered Nutella. Everyone here eats it, and I have started to. And it is quite delicious. Something I will have to continue eating after I get back home.

Today I went to Immigration to get my equivalent of a green card. The girl I go to school with at home, Rebecca, had an appointment at the same time as I did so we went together. We took a bus in and got there about 45 minutes early but they let us go early. It was a really easy process, I got finger printed and had to pay €150, but in the end I have a card that looks like a drivers license and allows me to stay in the country until December 31.

After we did that, we went and got some lunch and then headed back to campus. Tonight, I made dinner with some friends, we made "mexican" and then hung out with them for a while.

Tomorrow I have a few classes, and then on Saturday morning I leave for the Galway trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment