Today was not as sunny as it has been recently, in fact, the sun only made on appearance today. So, today is what I would call a rather gloomy day. Today the only class I had was Irish Music, so it was a rather slow day.
A club I joined on campus, the International Society (a club for study abroad students and ERASMUS students {European exchange students}) planned a trip for this weekend to Galway, Burren, and the Cliffs of Moher. The trip is for Saturday and Sunday and the first day we're going to spend in Galway and then say in a hostel there, and then on Sunday we're taking a bus to Burren and the Cliffs of Moher. Since I'm a member of the club, the trip was majorly discounted to only 35€ for the whole weekend. There were only 90 spots open, 45 to study abroad and 45 to ERASMUS, but a lot of the American students didn't show up so my friends and I got on the trip no problem.
So that should be a lot of fun. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment