Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy Sunday

The grass is just sooo green here! Its unbelievable!

Today was yet another beautiful day. The temperature and weather here has been unbelievable, I think today was day 4 without any rain. Since there is no rain, it's so nice to just go outside and walk around and enjoy the warmth of the sun.

Last night, I stayed in and hung out with one of my roommates Brittany. We watched a movie on TV and ordered Chinese food. It was nice to not have to cook, and considering I had basically run out of things to make besides pasta, it was a nice change. After that I stayed up for a while, but I caught up on my sleep because I didn't wake up this morning until about 1pm.

Today, Erin, Lauren, and Daly were all feeling better (hopefully it was just a 24 hr bug) we we all went grocery shopping at a local place called Dunnes. It's kind of like a grocery store and a Target or Walmart all put together. They not only have food, but also cloths and other things like that. Now that I've finally gotten into the swing of things, I was more aware of what I needed to buy to make real meals that aren't just pasta. We all had been eating a lot of pasta recently are are very sick of it.

Tomorrow I have two classes, the English class Romanticism and Sensibility at noon, and then Social Geography and 3pm. :)

1 comment: